The Only Device to Support Both Universal Two Factor Authentication (2FA) & Secure Data Share Cold Storage
SafeKey FIDO2 is a premier U2F hardware device providing secure logins to websites (e.g. Google, Facebook) and personal systems. Simply configure your SafeKey FIDO2 once with all account(s) information, and login confirmation is done by a simple push on a button.
Our SafeKey also supports the SSDP protocol, so you can use your SafeKey as a cold storage device to safely store distributed digital data shares.
Current Data Storage Solutions Aren't Safe Enough
SafeKey Allows Encrypted Data to be Cold-Stored in Shares
There currently lacks a method of securely storing encrypted shares of information for multiple stakeholders/beneficiaries. This is most important when the digital data that is stored must be accessed in the event that the owner (of the data) has become unable to access the information themselves due to an unforeseeable event (ie: death, incapacitation, etc…).
The problem lies in the fact that the information must already be available to the stakeholders/beneficiaries prior to any event to ensure proper pass-on of data, but remain completely private and secure while the owner is capable.
SafeKey has been designed with custom internal storage that allows encrypted data to be cold-stored in shares. Coupled with our digital inheritance solution Inheriti, multiple stakeholders/beneficiaries can safely maintain shared-ownership of the data, which is then merged, unencrypted and revealed. Until an event occurs which deems the merging of these SafeKey shares, the data is decentralized and private, only known to the owner of the data.
Shaping the Passwordless Authentication of the Future
Login to Crypto Exchanges, Social Media, Web 2.0, Personal Services and More by Simply Touching a Button
SafeKey FIDO 2 is a premier U2F hardware device providing secure logins to websites (e.g. Google, Facebook) and personal systems.
Simply configure your SafeKey FIDO 2 once with all account(s) information, and login confirmation is done by a simple push on a button.
- Safe and secure Two Factor Authentication (2FA) with the touch of a button
- Supports logins to cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, KuCoin, Coinbase, Kraken, …
- Supports logins to websites like Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Dropbox, GitHub, …
- Open authentication standard
- FIDO2 is the newest generation of the U2F protocol
- Military-Grade Encryption
- Phishing Protection
- Stronger, simplified two-factor authentication (2FA) method
- No drivers or client software needed
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Chromium, Opera, …
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, BSD, …
In the event of compromised data (logins and/or passwords), SafeKey continues to secure the account(s) through its authentication standards.